Sunday, October 30, 2011

Rain on the Just

In less than 12 months, two of my favorite friends have been diagnosed with breast cancer. They are dynamic women, with large hearts... caring and giving... undeserving of the trials of the cancer curse in any form. The only thing I can do is offer my arms for hugs and possibly the benefit (if benefit it be) of my experience with the same diagnosis. Some years ago, a book was written about bad things happening to good people. I later heard that someone had said bad things happen to bad people too, we just don't care. Please, please get your mammograms.

I discovered a musical performance that might lift your spirits. Take a listen, give a look... classical music is new again.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ry4BzonlVlw 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment