Monday, April 5, 2010

MENSAJE!

Spring has sprung with a dollop of Summer added in. Yesterday, Easter Day, was glorious weather-wise. Add in lunch with the local contingent of my family and it was as near perfection as one can get. Flowers are in bloom; tree buds have blossomed. The beauty of the season is everywhere.

When I came home this past Friday, the red message-waiting light was blinking on my caller-id. While I was listening to the messages, there was an electronic crunch and the caller-id options popped up. I tried to get it straight but have ended up with MENSAJE! showing... 'Messages' in a language I don't recognize. And I can't get the red message light to stop blinking. At least the id shows in English when a call is ringing in. I love electronics.

So... the MENSAJE! of the day is... Life is an adventure. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment