Monday, April 11, 2011

Sometimes...

A friend recently encouraged me to post more often so you can blame this mini-rant on her.

The following was a 'headline' this morning on one of the news sites I scan every day. (I've been thinking of changing sites but, after checking out a few of the others, I realized that I might as well save the effort.):


          How Magical is Helen Mirren's Bosom?


This is news? Sometimes I see something like this and it makes me feel like heading for the oven, turning on the gas, and sticking in my head. I try to not be judgmental, but really! No, I don't consider myself smart or intelligent, but I do like to consider myself part of the discerning contingent. I know I'm a dinosaur, living out my Twinkle-Light Years so my opinion is not important. It's just that every once in a while, I'm caught off guard and it takes me a moment to regroup.

Note: I tried to add a link to the Twinkle-Light Years post but couldn't get it to work. If you are interested in reading it, you'll have to 'search' my blog. Sorry 'bout that.

No comments:

Post a Comment